Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few more

Royal

How did these things get pinned?????

n/t

There were 5 other deer in but they finally came in for a bit before another doe ran them off.

I am getting tired of it. This bloody house remodleing is getting the best of me and it is just like when I was working. When I get a chance to play I go all out. That is not the way it should be.

We are going up again this Thursday and if all goes well, staying for 10 days. There is work to be done up there but I will not be under the hammer. We will be having company for most of it but good people.

I just might get a chance to swing a beeper but what I really want to do is get in the water. It has been a while since I have had the chance to dive and maybe this will be the my time.

We gonna be able to get together this fall? I am all for it if you and Mike can make some time for it. Let me know.

I sure wish more could have made it last year. That is my kind of country and my kind of people!!

Sounds good to me, lets hope we can put it together! This country really needs a "Royal visit" :super:

What are those flowers in the middle picture? I am glad to see the baby deer is getting just a tab bolder. Thanks for sharing, and please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I tell you, I am up for it too. I am in and primed. :twodetecting::hot::hot:

all the best

M

a few years from now, he will be a 6 point buck and they will call him Bambo!!!! :)

all the best

M