Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FEW FINDS FROM THIS WEEKEND:twodetecting:

alfano

[attachment 32875 DSCN0366.jpg]1906 INDIAN,1974 PLAY NICKLES,FAKE QUARTER LEAD I THINK ITS BENDABLE[attachment 32876 DSCN0368.jpg][attachment 32877 DSCN0370.jpg]IT WORKS GREAT[attachment 32878 DSCN0377.jpg][attachment 32879 DSCN0378.jpg]2 SILVER RINGS AND BUFFALO BILL JR. RING. WE WERE HUNTING COUPLE OF SCHOOLS DIDNT WIPE UP BUT IT WAS FUN:twodetecting:

I really like the ring with the purple stone in it. That lock is in great shape and it is amazing that the key was still with the lock. Interesting fake Quarter also. I have never seen anything like that before. Great bunch of finds and Good Luck and HH on your next outings.:thumbup:

Great looking finds and I really like the Buffalo Bill Ring as well as the toy soldier, to bad it's broke in half as the paint looks like it's still intact. Nice finds and neat padlock and key for the Military I assume. WTG

THANKS JB ITS PRETTY COOL THAT THE KEY WAS STILL IN IT AND THE LOCK STILL WORKS YOU DONT SEE THAT EVERYDAY.:bouncy:

Neat bunch of finds! How old is that baseball player? Also what's the story with that lead quarter? Do you think someone tried to pass it as real? What's the year on it. I seem to recall that someone found a lead counterfeit coin several years back. All in all - very nice stuff!

I THINK ITS AN ARMY GUY THE HELMET APPEARS TO BE THE STYLE USED DURING WWI. THE DATE IS WORN OFF, THE FACE OF COIN IS IN WORSE SHAPE THAN REAR DEFFINATLEY WIERD. THANKS RICH