Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ferry Ride.. pt three

Ron J

Here are some pics in Boston..This the Custom House, Boston's first "skyscraper".[attachment 66111 ferryride038.jpg] Here is the container terminal,destination of the barge,in part one. Loaded with products from China,I'll bet. I'll pass on this job- washing windows from a cable,no thanks!:D[attachment 66113 ferryride041.jpg] Everybody in the States has heard of Boston's "Big Dig"? This island was a dumping ground for alot of the unwanted earth and crap that was removed.Its twice as high,or higher,than it was originally.They capped it,and hope to use it as a park.[attachment 66114 ferryride077.jpg] As you can see,this dock,is rather busy,picking up/dropping of everybody! From this dock,you can hop on another ferry,and visit a few of the Boston Islands,with old fortifications on them. I have been on a couple myself.Really interesting,if your into history! After all,this is where the U.S. started..where the British ruled,lost their "Tea",and eventually got the "boot"!

What type of park will they build on the "Big Dig" island? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

killing a woman,after crushing her car, water leaks etc. The Contractors really gaffed the public on $$$,Millions! The greatest thing it did,was to remove the above ground expressways,real eyesores,to under Boston,instead of thru the town.

How long a trip was yours? What did you do, a round trip? It looks like a great way to spend a day and the day looked perfect.