Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feels like Home again.

7centsworth

It sure is was nice to get on here tonight and see finds and things about Our lives. It feels like home again. I like to see what is going on with our families and see those finds. Ma how about one of your poems. I haven't seen one of those in a while.

Amen brother Travis, Amen!

Looking down through the posts, no negative junk. more detecting posts and family posts are great! :detecting::thumbup::clapping::clap:

as they keep erasing and I have to type over and over, so would be difficult to retype my poetry and can't do photos either! :sad: :angel: Ma

maybe its time to do some new ones that you can type up here without using a scanner? :bouncy:

I agree, Travis. It was nice to drop in and not find anyone stirring the pot or being negative and bickering. :clap:

Lisa

Sometimes I can type and it stays but most of the time...it jumps and tries to type within what I've already typed or it just erases partial or the whole thing...so that is why I most likely cannot type or retype my poetry...whether old ones or new ones! I will try but if I have too much trouble....I will just not be able to do it! I may try putting in the discs to connect the digital camera, so I can load them into the Computer and connect my printer and scanner, so I can get them on the forum! But busy right now or should be for buyers to see a cleaner house than what it is and also gotta get more STUFF ready to sell before someone buys and I have to move quickly! I am just too slow with my illnesses plus memory failing a lot! Will TRY and see what happens sooner or later! :blink: :angel: Ma