Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feeling Blue? You May Have Seasonal Affective Disorder

SeniorSeeker

It's usually around this time of year that Seasonal Affective Disorder begins to effects literly millions around the world. Allow to share some information with you all that may help someone you kow with SAD. Here's the story: Dr. Weil's healing ability is known the world over. That said, of all the 'meds' I've tried, none worked UNTIL one of my sisters told me about Li-Zyme! This product is absolutely incredible! I get it from Amazon & here's the link: Li-Zyme The ideal dosage is 50mcg & it's inexpensive too. Do listen to Dr. Weil's thoughts but do look into Li-Zyme also. You'll be glad you did!

Now here's the link to Dr. Weil's suggestions: Dr. Weil's Suggestions On SAD

Thank you Bro Martin! I have suffered from SAD in the past but right now I am doing okay and not depressed so far...but if I do than I will check out the link to Dr. Weil's suggestions concerning SAD! :angel: Ma

Those in the southern hemisphere suffer from sad in the northern hemispheres summer. If you suffer from it get help