Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feedback on hipsticks?

Hoover

I was wondering if anyone has used a hip stick with the xterra 70 or can recommend any harness set up to help with long periods of detecting? Hoover.

Hoover,,,check out Doc's "Swingy Thingy" It's the next best thing to sliced bread :rofl: I have had one for five months and IT WORKS. I use the X-Terra-70 with the 10.5 DD coil and I can swing it for hours with no pain. TRY IT YOU'L LIKEA IT :clapping: TomB

Thanks for the feedback!

I have both a hipstick and Doc's "Swingy Thingy" and have not used either one. :sick: :blush:

But it plan to.

I find that I have no problem swinging the X 70 for hours at a time with no fatigue...(and by hours, I mean 6-8 hours a day) it is a super light machine!
Baggins

I could have said that...................25 yrs ago :rofl: , Your turn will come....age sometimes is a dog :rant:. TomB

is to find some coins! I know that sounds simplistic. But as I've gotten older, I've noticed that when I am finding coins, 6 or 7 hours of swinging the X-Terra fly by quickly. But when I go a couple hours without finding anything worthwhile, I'm tired! HH Randy

Hi all,

My last post in this thread got deleted because I included a link to the my website. Since then I've applied to advertise on this site. From what I understand it's ok for me to talk about it just no mention of buying one from me.

I'm the inventor and can tell you I've sold thousands of hipsticks worldwide and only had one returned for the wrong size. (they come with a full satisfaction guaranty)You should read some of the letters I've gotten from folks that have had there hobby renewed.

It works with Doc's Swingy Thingy and is Sold by him. Unlike all other support aids the HipStick shifts the load to the hips and increases the swing range.

Hope I haven't stepped out of line with this post.

nvchris

Digger is 100% right. Check it out next time you go out. The longer the period is in between finds the more tired you get. I believe the time spent digging allows your arm , shoulder and neck muscles to relax.

Randy.....................how did you get my pic :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: TomB

LOL very true Randy very true. lmao