Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feedback- 15" 2D coil for the T2

leethedig

My T2 11" coil has packed up (stuck with the 5" at the moment). I'm in the market for a new one. Does anyone have feeback on the 15" 2D coil yet? Is it worth the extra cash. Is there any extra depth, or is it just the extra ground coverage? And weight is a worry too. How does the machine feel with it on. All thoughts appriciated.

Lee in England.

Lee, there was quite a lot of chatter about it on the Fisher thread this spring..a few fellows did some reviews, and seemed the consensus was weight was an issue, you should be able to find those posts and communicate with the guys that were trying them out. HH
Mud

Hi Lee, another uk t2 user here, a few months back i was asking on the various forums about the 15 inch coil, and also the 12x15 sef coil, the general feedback i recieved was, a bit more depth, greater grond coverage, the drawbacks were weight issues and sometimes multiple targets under the coil at once...... for this reason i ordered the 12x10 sef direct from bulgaria, had it about a month now and i,m well chuffed with it, about a third more ground coverage a bit extra depth, you can also run the machine hot and it still remains stable..... pulled an eddy 3 half grout with it on club dig this wednesday, the only hammy to come up that day.....hh BAZ