Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FeCo correlations!

fallenCrow27

I spent a day learning the Fe Co correlations to my US coins. Here is what I have come up with. If anyone can help to solidify my finds please share with me. I am sure that there is some ground interference but probably going to be similar, with exception of those people in real fe soils or Hawaii. I will post my findings using Co first then Fe, some of these were ify Fe's so I negated them. By the way (S) = Silver.

Cents- Memorials 37, Wheats 42, 2Cent 40-11, Steels (N/A),
Nickels- Jefferson 12-11, Jefferson (S) 15-12, Buffalo 13-12, V-Nick 14-12.
Dimes- Ros 46-13, Ros (S) 45-12, Merc 45-12, Barber 43-12.
Quarters- Wash 46-12, Wash (S) 47-11, Barb (I don't have one), Liberty Half (I don't have one)
Halves- JFK 47-7, JFK (S) 45-5, Franklin 46-7, SLQ 46-2
Dollars-Eisenhower 36-1, Eagle (S) 37-1, Presidential 46-12, Sac 46-11, Morgan 42-1

Well there is my legwork, if anyone has information that can correlate with what I have or debunk my findings please share.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?19,806556,806556#msg-806556

Thanks for the help Andy, it does seem that our numbers are very similar. I do know settings are gonna change things a bit but at least we are running some similarities the Fe portion of 12's seems to be a clue factor. I went out the other night and was hitting targets 8 to 10 inches in areas that my previous detector wasn't getting a single sound. I am very pleased with the ET.