Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Farmers can be a treasure trove of information for finding sites

Jackpine Savage

Yesterday saw the passing of a grand old Gent whom I could sit down with and listen to for hours at a

time. A real wealth of local information and history.

RIP "Morrsie" 94 years young. You will be missed!

Just had to post this as thoughts of him are on my mind

Tom

Might it be a bit chilly up there in the north country? -5 here right now. Stay warm

with lots of snow. The snow is getting so deep that it won't be long before we have to start putting tennis balls on the car antennas! :lol:

Tom

a long life and at least one good friend is a fine thing i salute him[attachment 115532 1-15-20099-19-00PM.gif]

n/t

I'll never forget finding a 1909 V nickel on his property where an old salon had stood and giving it to him. He had told me in the past they had a nickel "one armed bandit" there and he played it a bit.

Tom

n/t