Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

farm finds

camelman

well nothing great but i found coins :thumbup:first from left to right is a dont know what it is then a 1970 penny they a don know what then a 1967 dime and a 1972 penny
no signs to look for just a huge corn Field no house,s in my area have basements.I hope my next pics come from a hunt at a house that was built in 1850 tring to get permission.
I also found a bunch of other metal and i always detect in all meat mode.

Congrats on your finds. Good luck in getting permission, looking forward to hearing about your hunts there

Not sure what that one coin is, might be an old token!
Nice finds!!

The first appears to be a copper plated wadcutter bullet. I can't really tell for sure without a less fuzzy picture and maybe a shot of each end. The othere unknown thing might be a knockout from an old electrical box. Not sure about that just a guess.