Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Farewell to the Safari:sadwalk:

budster

Sounds like a much better package than the Safari, and for about the same price. Now all I have to do is find $900.00 dollars more in clad and I will be all set for the EQUINOX.

Actually, I am kinda looking forward to the Safaris or E-tracs that may come on to the market or on sale because of the Equinox. My Explorer II is about kaput (it is falsing like no tomorrow) and a later model Safari or Etrac will still great on the beach along side of my PI. I can then re-use the coils that are gathering dust which evidently I cannot use with the Equinox.:detecting:

I'll probably sell my Safari (reluctantly, she's been a good one) if the excitement pans out with real world results. The weight alone makes the Equinox attractive to my older/injured shoulder. Same story if I had an ATP.

I think ML has enough machines on the market now. So when the Equinox comes in, something will be dumped from the bottom of the sales ladder. Could be the Safari. But then, weren't the Explorers big sellers?

n/t

Happa54 said:
I think ML has enough machines on the market now. So when the Equinox comes in, something will be dumped from the bottom of the sales ladder. Could be the Safari. But then, weren't the Explorers big sellers?

With this undoubtedly being the Terra replacement i think that the Terra would go but the prices are a bit different too so maybe they will keep the 305/505 ?
The Safari and ET will carry on but their sales must be quite low now ? Their replacement must be in the pipeline by now. Would not be surprised if they are on early testing by now.

Minelab claims that the new machine will make all other SINGLE frequency detectors obsolete..I wouldn’t dump your multi frequency safari or explorer just yet,you may be downgrading with the nox....I want one also,but my Etrac not going anywhere.

brissietex said:
Actually, I am kinda looking forward to the Safaris or E-tracs that may come on to the market or on sale because of the Equinox. My Explorer II is about kaput (it is falsing like no tomorrow) and a later model Safari or Etrac will still great on the beach along side of my PI. I can then re-use the coils that are gathering dust which evidently I cannot use with the Equinox.:detecting:

Good idea here. I think there will be some 'closet cleaning' going on either to fund an Equinox, or if it proves to be a solid detector, by those changing over to the 'new technology' so to speak.

Rich