Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Falgs are at half mast because of a communist murderer

bigtim1973

Yes this is true, the flags, here in the USA are at half mast because of a murdering communist named Mandella who kicked the bucket. I cannot believe how they portray someone like this everywhere like he was some kind of a worthy great hero. He is a murderer of innocent White south Africans and alot of other Christians. He was trained in guerrrilla warefare and has caused pure havoc once he was put into office as a leader. I guess this has been going on for years and no one is talking about it. I could hardley believe it. It made me furious. Some of you may get offended at my posting of this thread but I guess we will see how that goes. Anyways, I guess I had to spill my guts somewhere. HH, Tim

I understand Tim and welcome to the forum! I have often wondered one way or the other who and what Mandella was or did but this is the answer for me, if the world honors him, than he was on the wrong side, although on the Christian TBN they were honoring Paul Crouch, Sr. with pictures and programs in the past and one of them was about him and Mandella being together and they said he was such a good man...so again which side was he truly on? I didn't always agree with Paul Crouch, who has also passed away just recently, or even Pat Robertson, but they do and did spread the Christian ministry of the Gospel of Jesus far and wide and if it weren't for Paul and Jan Crouch who started TBN and continued setting up new TV stations around the world, there may not be a Christian ministry broadcast worldwide, for the other ministers use TBN for their ministries going out into the different nations! So I guess only God really knows for sure!! Don't worry nor fret, for God's just judgment will be the truth whether a person does good or bad! :angel: Ma

Your are right MA but I question alot of things still going on curently. Just like the Bible says in 2 Thes. ch 2 vs 10 about those who rejected the truth and Christ sends strong dillusion to them so they will and do believe a lie. I trully believe we are at that point in time right now. ( I could really get into that subject but I know it would not go over too good even here on this Christian forum) I could go on but I will stop. I watched some of that as well tonight about Paul Crouch on TBN. I think what he did was a good thing getting the Word out to countries who do not or did not have a way to hear about it. I saw the one where the first went to the USSR and it was really touching. Anyways I will leave it at that for now......Tim

When we have a POTUS that won a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing, a killer who let people die in Benhgazi and is rewarded and say "what does it matter now?" What could we expect. If they wanted to be POLITICALLY CORRECT the White House should be flying our flag Not at half mast but UPSIDE DOWN for a Nation in Distress.

I was happy to see your post BigTim. The world has its heroes, but the world is blinded by sin. Thus we, who are "in the light", should not expect much from the world.

The Press has been lauding Mandella for decades, and conveniently overlooking his terrorist past and bombings of innocents.

His wife Winnie boasted of freeing South Africa by necklacing victims. I can recall one desperately horrible scene of a Christian lady being burned to death by necklacing.

Winnie and the infamous "Mandella United Football Club" have somehow vanished from the scene. Maybe this history was too inconvient to the Press who wanted to resurrect Mandella as the saviour.

Mandella is not the nice old gentleman he may seem, unless he has repented and sought the Lord. But I have never seen any evidence of that; has anyone else?

I have had some experiences with the Press over the years and one thing I have learned; don't trust all you read in the Press or see on TV.

Sadly, we are often served up lies, covered with deception and garnished with endless repetition; and blinded people enjoy it and believe it.

We who are "in the Light of Christ" should examine all things and be wise and perceptive guided by the Holy Spirit of God.

The Scripture says "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." It is wise advice.

I think Mandella did a lot of good things for his people and country. It is true that he was a communist; however, I think all those many years in prison softened him a lot. And he did indeed allow Paul Crouch to have CHRISTIAN TV networks in his country. However with that said, I don't believe that the American flag should be lowered to half mast for any foreign leader or person. It should be reserved for people who sacrifice and give of themselves for AMERICA. I saw that the state of SC refused to go along with president Obama's order to lower the flag to half mast.