Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

factory programs

thanks for all the info...i have been tryong out the factory programs and they have been working out great for me..trying to mess with custom programs was a waste of my time..i have been useing c & j and hi pro...c&j gets better hits on my 8 inch buried quarter then hi pro....sens and discrim are set the same on both...any obvious reason why...thank you ahead of time

The differences in the programs are shown on page 38 of your manual.

Again you haven't given all the information. The Hi Pro and C/j do not have the ".sens and discrim are set the same on both." So you either made one more sensitive or one less sensitive. Use what works for you if you are going to make changes.

I am not trying to make you mad, but making changes until you know why is asking for trouble. I use a modified Hi Pro as it is a hotter program to begin with and without changes should to better than the C/j.

Rob (IL) said:
I am not trying to make you mad, but making changes until you know why is asking for trouble. I use a modified Hi Pro as it is a hotter program to begin with and without changes should to better than the C/j.

Ha ha ha:lol:

No kidding! When I first got my V3i I got carried away and started changing everything. I got the V3i to where it wouldn't even see a coin laying on top of the ground :lol:

Three months later I am a little more cautious and I am finding all kinds of cool stuff.