Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75ltd2 users

petew

I keep reading posts that say the new f75ltd2 is not as good in stubble and brush as it's early version f75ltd...I mean,,in boost mode will the f75ltd2 not be able to go over stubble and tall grass and still get down like the original? That's what I've read more than a few times,and I'm curious

Owning a F 75 LTD2 myself I would definitely disagree. I can't compare the two since I no longer have the older LTD, but am still finding plenty of deep targets in the woods/brush and tall grass with my LTD2 and actually, never had a thought or since that my LTD2 wasn't as deep as the LTD. That's my experience, anyway. HH jim tn

Having the original gold handle F75 then upgrading I would say some sensitivity is gone with the upgrade. Now to non F75 users what I mean by sensitivity is NOISE lol. The original gold handle had to be run noisy if you wanted to get the most out of it. I have a hard time running noise with the new upgrade. While digging targets at 16 inches was my reason for buying a F75 in the first place. I am still digging over 10 inches with the new upgrade. I would say there may be a loss in depth, but not much. I am still finding links off necklaces and small metal with the new upgrade. I will admit to being confused on all the new modes as they all pretty much work the same.

One thing I did not do and I wish I had was to send in all my coils to be tested. I would like to note the small round coil will get you good depth in tight or trashy places. But the stock coil now does the job even in trash. Last, I run minimal sensitivity as it seems to do better for me. Just start low and increase gradually. Good luck.