Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75

BEAR

I know it don't matter much, but has anyone ever air test the F75 out side the house and if so what did the 75 do. I did my today and ground balance the machine and all I can get is 9". That is in all modes with the sen. turned up high or low. All it will do is 9" and 9" is the deepest target I have ever dug. Is something wrong with my 75? Thanks

My tests show thqt at factory presets with disc. at 10 the best I could get was a quarter at 7.5 inches. At disc. set at 5 I could get a quarter at 9 inches and with disc. set at 0 I got the quarter at 11 inches. That was in the DE mode. When switched to the JE mode, disc. at 10 I got the quarter at 11 inches, too. So, disc. settings and mode are very important. All metal with factory preset a quarter was 13.5 inches. These were inside my basement. Not outside. Play with the different settings if you haven't, as yet. Try setting up a test garden if you haven't. I have a dime at 12 inches that I can hit in DE mode with disc. set at 5.

jimmyk in Missouri