Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F-12 coil

cotton

I know this is the wrong place to ask this .But does any one have a f-12 coil for a CZ-70 pro .That they want to part with.Thanks ..Cotton

The Sunray FZ-12 is a great coil for wide open places. Took me a while to find one. Good luck. It will be worth the wait and effort to find one.

Bryce,
Where did you find a new one? Before I found a used one I had called a lot of dealers and then the factory. Dealers had none left. Factory said they weren't making anymore, had no stock and referred me to a couple of the dealers I had already called.

If someone has a few new ones stashed away, I bet they could make a nice profit on them.
tvr

I looked at the classified ads here...as well as on other forums. I ran a post for weeks...requesting to buy a used one...but nobody responded. I got tired of waiting...so I searched a few dealers until I found a new one. I believe I paid around $175 for it new. Funny thing was....after I bought my new oine....I saw 2 or 3 used ones pop up for about $125 to $140. I didn't care because it is a great coil...and well worth the money.

I was checking some auctions on the big site we all know about...when I stumbled accross it. I was actually looking for a sunray probe for my xlpro...and had given up on the 12" sunray coil for my cz70pro. I found a dealer who had the probe listed...and it just so happened he had a new old stock FZ coil listed as well. In fact...for a few months afterwards..I always watched his auctions and bought a couple of detector bags from him as well...and his service was good.
After this post about the coil....I checked his auctions...but he no longer has the FZ coil listed.
As I said though...after buying both the xlpro sunray probe new because I got tired of waiting on a used one....I see them listed off and on now. Same for the FZ coil....I see it pop up sometimes too...so just keep your eyes peeled.
I would almost offer to sell my FZ coil because I only used the cz70pro twice last year. All my hunt time is devoted to me SE...but I'm sure I would regret it if I parted with my FZ coil.

Sunray does not make the coil anymore.....surely a high priced accessory that works very well when covering beaches or wide open spaces...I had one of the original units and speak from experience so good luck in your quest...Perhaps Sunray may be able to help in your search as I don't believe they have any but might point you in the right direction to find one...