Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

extreme pain:stretcher:

C.J.M.

Well ,they put in a total right shoulder back Sept.10 and the pain has never left ,so far i have lost 12 pounds now the therapy has started and the pain has increase lost my appetite,losing sleep ,stomach in bad shape sure beats the other 5 surgeries that i have had.Need some prayers please.Thank you guys.

Prayers, Bill, for complete healing in God's mercy and grace with deliverance from and easing of the pain, for His mercies endure forever! I know you must be in severe pain as my back is still painful from the Compression fracture I suffered in April and it has been almost six months but I am hopeful being able to move without so much pain will be soon and my legs will be able to hold me up better when trying to walk! Praise God for His goodness but He does all things in His own time in the name of Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

I hope it will get better. Sometimes we are met with really hard things in this life but they prepare us for the better in the next.