Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorers

KRS

Can someone tell me what the difference in these detectors , the explorer11 Pro, the explorer11 and the explorer XS I know the SE is the last one out in this line to be put on the market, but how does the others follow? Thank you,,,,,,,Ken

The Explorer S and XS were the first models. The S didn't have Iron Mask Feature. There was another feature missing also but cannot think of it. Could have been the Learn and Edit Modes. The XS had the Iron Mask Feature, along with the Learn and Edit Mode so you could make Patterns and then Save them. There is NO Explorer 2 Pro, that I know of. There is only the Explorer 2. The 2 was a bit faster in processing and had the Carbon Fiber Lower Rod. It also had the Dual Digital Screen for Conduct and Ferrous, the S and XS only had 1 Digital Readout. Also, the 2 had the Headphone Jack upgraded from the 1/8" to the 1/4" Jack and also had a Metal Stand attached to the unit. The Armrest was also changed to Black and the Plastic was upgraded for strength. The SE was even faster than the 2, and the Pinpoint was changed to VCO. It also had an Upgrade done to the Stock Coil. This was shortened a 1/2" to 10" to save weight and redesigned to the Slimline Style. There was also the feature added called Pitch Hold, which when used would act like the Sovereign Detectors in Tone, leaving the last Tone as a Hum in the Background until the next Non-Ferrous Item was gone over. In Pinpoint, you could also ID a Target that the previous Explorer's couldn't do. This is a few things that make each one different. Hope this helps. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

n/t

I think the EX II Pro was a "Pro Pack" which included a few accessories like the car charger and M/L 8" coil. Not an actual machine designation.

The Pro Package was another way to try and sell detectors. The Company would add Headphones, Small Coil, and a Carry Bag as some of the gifts when purchasing a New Explorer. I knew I had seen that phrase somewhere. Thanks for clearing that up LaDigger. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup: