Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer XS part needed!

Leonard Roberts

I am in need of the button pad of the Explorer XS control box.
A used non working control box should work too.

I hope someone can help me out!

" Thanks "

stasys,

I sure hope you have something!

Thanks I have not quite figured this forum out yet so I hope I am
doing this right?

I can not see any members locations or emails not sure if that is how its should be?

Leonard

I would like to apology all forum readers about this my post, just want to help Leonard. Maybe moderator can help Leonard.
I think Leonard you have very little post to send me message try s kype Name ---stasysba

First give Minelab a call. They can put a SE control pad in. Others have had this done I do recall.
If that does not pan out you can always contact MSR Metal Detector Repair and Service. They make replacements but, they are in the UK. I would list a sponsor here but, as far as I know non of them sell the pads or service the XS.