Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer SE or Quattro MP

Mike2

I currently own a X-Terra 70, and I wish buy a second detector, I have been looking at both the Explorer SE and Quattro MP at this stage I am leaning more towards the Explorer, does anyone have a view on which md is the best for Coin, Relic and Jewellery detecting in parks and beach? Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

The SE or the XS and E-II have a much faster recovery speed which will be the better relic/coin detector for extremely trashy areas especially older settlements laced with old iron.

HH, Paul (Ca)

Hi Mike, I like both the Quattro and SE but you will do best with the Explorer SE no doubt! Your Xterra 70 is a great little machine too. So buy the Explorer SE. Happy hunting and God Bless ya Mike.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors:minelab::coiltec::usaflag::csflag:

While the SE and the Quattro are both great BBS technology detectors and the program settings on both machines are complex unless your going to use both mainly in high mineralized grounds like the beach I would save your money and stick with the XT-70. Once you have mastered this machine there really is nothing it cant do. If you really want something to compliment your VLF XT-70 I would look into getting a PI machine over a SE or Quattro.
Cheers!

Guys

Just a short note to thank all of you for the great info and advice, at this stage I am going with the Explorer SE, now the easy part is done, I just have to dig up the funds $$$$, but with a little luck the unit might pay for its self. Once again thanks for all the great assistance.

Owiee