Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer 2 coil question

scars

I thought I read that some people were trying to buy the 10.5 factory coil or that they became hot again. Whats the truth? I have one and they are a bit heavy. I changed over to the SEF . Is the original better or what ?

many of them if not all of them switched over to the stock EX2 1050 coil. This coil made the SE a much smoother and more stable machine. For this reason there was a huge scramble for stock EX2 1050 coils.....not the stock EX2 1000 coils. I know because I have two 1050 coils and they are AWESOME on my SE. To this day...the 1050 coil is the smoothest coil I've ever used on the SE. I found a ton of stuff with the 1050 until the 10 x 12 SEF coils came out. Although the 1050 had it's day...and I will never get rid of mine...it doesn't hold a candle to the SEF coil. The SEF coil is even more smooth AND stable...as well as deeper.

It will say 1050 right on the coil. The 1000 coil will state 1000 on it. I believe the 1050 also came as the stock on the Quattro for a while.