Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excalibur?

n/t

I have the 2 piece balance shaft that Babbs ( a sponsor of this forum) has. It breaks down to 24' for travel and is very sturdy with no wobble. I hunt for 6 to 8 hours in and out of the water with no problem. HH

[attachment 85231 ExcalPirates.JPG]Well mate, as fer the Huntress and I, our choice is the Lightning Rod and Joe at Demarco Detector Sales is the designer of this product. I have never used another brand, but WHY would I? It balanced out the Excal perfectly. In the water, it is EXCEPTIONAL. It is OK is the wetsand, but much better than stock. If you drill it and stick stainlelss bolts, washers and locking nuts, there is no more wobble in the shaft set-up either and it is rock solid. The unit is kinda heavy for wetsanding, but I am buff like Pop-Eye, from my digger! [attachment 85232 scoop1.JPG]As fer me and my bride, Lightning Rod mate!

I have the Lighting Rod from Joe DeMarco and I can tell you that it is the best one out there. The other one that I have is the Florida straight shaft and depending on your build.....I am short..... the end of the shaft can continously hit you in the back. This does not occur in everyone. DeMarco's shaft is well built and very comfortable and made to last. You won't be sorry.

Nice Joe! A free Lightning Rod and free shipping with the purchase of a new Excalibur II. I wish I was buying this year instead of having bought 1st Excal and Lightning Rod last spring.

This looks like a great deal for anyone just now getting the machine!

Hi Gulf Hunter
In the picture it looks like the coil cable is not connected to the shaft near the coil. Is there a reason for setting it up that way and are your cables shortened? I have the Excalibur II and Im always looking for more info and tips regarding its setup.
Thanks
RonEdm