Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

excal book

klopek

Anyone have a suggestion as to where to order the " Advanced Field Methods for the Minelab Excalibur: Theory and Practice". I know I can google it and get some leads. was wanting to know where you guys got yalls from? I like to patron only good busineses if possible.

Shipping is $4. Orders outside North America ship for $7 less in quantity. Please no USPS money orders unless they are international. Personal check is fine.

C. Clynick
37 Rosevear Ave
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M4C 1Z1

CLIVECLYNICK@rogers.com
I keep trying to attach his page but it wont
just google (clives gold page home) then it will work

If you are unfamiliar with Paypal, shoot me a note:
and I will send an invoice.

Hello,
I just received 2 of Clive's books in the mail today. Needless to say I am very, very pleased! I ordered direct by paypal. The books`were here in Washington in a flash!

Kind Regards,
Steve

This One you may have to goto his home page, Both are excellent. Great References Books, Great Machine.

google
clivesgoldpagehome

CLIVE'S GOLD PAGE

Here it is cjc page
http://www.geocities.com/cliveclynick@rogers.com/clivesgoldpagehome.htm
I hope this help
i have all his books on excal and water hunting
and they are superb
Hunter

Hello,
I read both books, Site Reading for Gold and Silver, and Water Hunting Secrets of the Pros. Invaluable material, now to read again and implement! I feel a lot more informed now. I can think of many different statements that are worth much more than the price of the entire book. Thanks Clyde!

Kind Regards,
Steve