Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ex is back

Low Tide Tim

I got my Excalibur back from Vegas yesterday and I took it out for a test run today. Hit the surf lane about 8:30 am and didn't see any one else except some dry sanders for the 1st hour. I did see Comander Jim out for a walk, I almost didn't recoginize him with out his detector. Targets were far and few between. Went down to the fishing pier and turned around just about as the tide was starting to come back in. Walked a short distance and met Va. Beach Ron with the PI. His luck was about the same as mine. Clad and trash. After I left Ron, I managed to locate 3 pair of sun glasses and some more clad. Time was running out and I was getting ready to head home to wait on a delivery when all of a sudden, I got a nice low tone. It turned out to be a nice 10K white gold with an aquamarine and 6 small diamond chips. That was great but then about 5 feet away I got another good tone and this time it was a pendant I think it is 14k but I can't read the marking. Anyway it was nice to get my machine back and return Max's to him. Here is a photo of the 2 good finds. HH and good luck to all the surf pirates out there.
LTT

glad you got your Excal back - looks like she is still working good.

n/t