Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EX coil

the 12.5 EXcelerator coil and got the new 12X15 SEF coil. Now I'm thinking should I sell the 12.5 or keep it. Both are great coils and work wonders for me in an open field. 12 X 15 is actully a little easier to pinpoint with. I love both and don't really want to part with either one,But why have 2 large coils. I 've had it on the classifieds,but know takers for this good coil.
JOE in mD

I have three of them and they are great coils. The 10 X 14 is a great coil for open areas and gets great depth and the 10" is a great all round coil and the 4.5 X 7 is perfect for trashy areas. I think I can honestly say they are as good as the Whites coils. Just my opinion..........:thumbup:

One more thing the EXcelerator 4.5 X 7 will out perform the Whites 4 X 6 in trash separation and depth and the EXcelerator 10" does out perform the Whites 9.5......:detecting:

I have used Larry's 10" EXcelerator on my MXT and it's one of my favorites. Wait a minute!!!!! :confused: He gave that to me last summer. Thanks Larry:cheekkiss: YES, I love MY 10" EXcelerator coil. :thumbup: Very easy to pinpoint and lightweight. HH to all, Nancy

Is it Spring yet?

I've got the 5", 6". 8" and 10". I've had good luck with them. I pretty much use the 10" for my cleaner hunting and my 6" for my trashy sites.

The 5" is a super coil for the very trashiest sites. It get good depth and really gets in between the trash,
The 8" is a great size and is a little deeper than my 9.5. It is also deeper than my 6x10.
The 10" is my deepest coil and is easy to pinpoint.
I've got too many coils and will be selling the 5" and 8" when I get home. Rob

Great news as I ordered a 6" EX coil to put in my pack in case I run into a trashy area. I don't hunt in to many of those trashy spots but every once in a while I could use a smaller coil when I get into the brush and rocks etc..