Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

evilution or creation ?

Me and my wife believe in creative adaption put in the DNA by GOD in all His creatures at the time of the 6 days of creation ,so His creatures could adapt to temperature or climate change or food changes, to a limit then He lets them go extinct . Or He's lovingly taking care of His creatures each moment of their existence ,like He does us as Christians. Scientists have never found anything that is half this and half that. A dog is still a dog no matter what breeders are doing to them and same with all other species, a horse and a donkey together make a mule but the mule is sterile and can't make more mules .God has set all the boundaries for life . all scientists can do is come up with similarities ,even with drugs and surgical techniques but they are still not the real thing , one of Darwin's excuses for evolution was a bird on the Galapagos Islands was not using their wings anymore but the ones on the main land still flew. However, he neglected to note the ones on the islands had no predators and didn't need to fly. A baby who has legs needs to learn how to use their legs and walk or they'll be carried by their mama or someone else most their life .but if they never use their legs it doesn't mean they're evolving. Years ago,I met an eye doctor he was a Christian and he told me one of the biggest reasons he became a Christian was that after studying the eye he realized that it had to be designed by an intelligent creator. There are more scientists that are leaving evolution and becoming creationist than the opposite .because the fingerprints of GOD are everywhere and the heavens declare the glory of God so that no one is without excuse. There aren't many deathbed or foxhole atheists and when something terrible happens near a confessed atheist, their response is, "Oh my God!", could it be that every one on matter what they believe eventually calls out to the one who made them .

I think so, WaterHound! I have noticed that everyone that I've been around or in hearing distance says, Oh, my God, when startled, surprised or cannot believe what happened before their eyes...even when it is said as a curse which many who aren't Christians or don't believe in God...they still say, Oh, my God or Oh God! I often have said that when they do that whether as a curse or just in general saying something, What if God said, Yes, What do you want and what can I do for you? Wonder what many would do? Since I've heard God's voice speak to me in different ways and in a still small voice and by the quickening of His Holy Spirit, He wouldn't surprise me if He answered for He does in many ways anyway! It would be funny though to see those who say, Oh, my God and He would answer them! Now that would be something to see and hear when He would answer those who don't know Him! :lol: Good post and God Bless! :angel: Ma

That saying "Oh my God" was a no no. Unless you are praying our having worship with Him you were not to say that.
I have a T-shirt that says "Every Knee Shall Bow Every Tongue Confess that Jesus Christ Is Lord" Now most of us have heard this verse. I always heard it and thought, yes we all (Christians) will. On my T-shirt around those words there are about 15 different religious symbols. I had a WOW!!!! moment. Not just Christian, but (EVERY) person on the planet no matter their religion will bow down to the one and only Christ! Now that is a very humbling thought indeed! I wore that shirt so much it is about worn out.

Nature films are some of my favorites to watch, on Netflix. It's not so surprising how often of the narrators mentions that a particular animal has 'Adapted' from one thing to another or from one way of living to another. Madagascar is a good example. There's many animals and birds found only there and nowhere else, in the world. It amazes me how the narrators spout this 'Adaptation' stuff regarding the wildlife there. In my mind, it's simply a case of God creating those particular animals or birds and placing them there in that realm. Regardless of the narrator's vision, I still enjoy the films.

That's_a good point senior seeker , God made them perfect for the places he put them, my wife and I will end up hollering at the TV narrator on these nature shows because of the bologna they're trying to sell , l love listening to Creation scientists , I do believe in some Continental separation if a person looks at an earth map its easy to see that some land masses fit together at one time , i thought that during Noah's flood that is when continents shifted and moved apart ,and some animal species were separated from the main land but a dog is still a dog , However, my wife pointed out that the only animals that survived the flood were those aboard the ark. Dinosaurs and mammoths probably went extinct at that time. my wife thinks possibly that during Tower of Babel when God separated human beings and confused their languages and He spread men and land animals over the earth again ,and He separated the continents at that time as well, with some getting so far away from each other and becoming so Godless some became cannibals . and coming up with their own gods . and the bible does say that's when he spread humanity over all the earth, when they built the tower of babel. now please don,t take this wrong fellas , I mean minor adaption by intelligent design, like a snow shoe hares fur turning white in winter ,things like that . and if adaption is to close to evolution ,then God just made his creatures to change to the season . The cave man ? Human beings had to have shelter , simple as that ,were they hairy , aren't we men if we don't shave, I have a christian friend who happens to be hairy all over his back, ,when he take his shirt off ,he looks like neanderthal man, like the lying history books in school, my wife said the reason cave men were supposedly bent over is from a deficiency in their diet , makes since to me ! Not like they had a balanced diet , so what theirs simlarities in man and Gods other creatures , we all live on the same planet ,breath air need some sort of skeletal frame , eyes to see , and limbs to move , a brain to think , some more than other ! A nervous system , digestive tract, and etc, but you know what puzzles me is a few years back native peoples all over the globe ran naked ,pierced their bodies with bones, and stretched their necks and ears out and civilization called them Heathen Savages ,but now modern Society is doing that , look what happens when we turn from Gods perfect plan for us as humans , today I'm going to identify as a christian man made in the image of god ,

Hi Mike, the Bible says that all that is said is useless words if they do not glorify God in worship and praise! When I say something that is useless and doesn't benefit me or others, I say quickly, Please God forgive me, for those are useless words, even when I complain or even tell myself to quit doing something that irritates me....these are all useless but shows we are still human with our flesh weak! I don't curse, talk filthy and say disgusting things and really haven't most of my life but maybe when still a sinner I did once in a great while but never as a habit like that which is said and done today, as part of their vocabulary as if it is the English Language! Even little children and it really makes me sick to even accidentally hear men, women and children talk like everyday language! I have to watch the movies so closely to not have all that filth coming into me or my home but many commercials are just as bad! We live in a sick and filthy world full of sin, fleshly lust and murder! Wasn't as bad when I was growing up, but we didn't have TV either but we did have radio but don't remember filthy language being told over it! Children and teens just don't have a chance to know differently unless their parents or guardians are true Christian believers of Jesus and forgiven of all sins by God's grace and even then their peers have more influence on them sometimes than their parents! Amen! :angel: Ma

The problem with a continent divide that I see is there is still land connecting them under the ocean. They do look like they could have fit together though.
I am a hairy man also. LOL. I have no trouble keeping warm :crazy:

7 centsworth you got me on that one the continents they are still connected , lol _ I do think the grand canyon was made by the the flood, its the lowest area all around the place, maybe that's when arches were made ?

You are probably right on the Grand Canyon. I have always wanted to see it.

Your a truth bomb ma Betty ,I just wanted to talk about god and his creation , good night !

A bomb? Too weak to be a bomb but maybe a short fuse once in a great while, as I am impatient with myself because of weakness and not being able to do most things like I used to do! Drop things easily and forget even more easily! :lol: So I am not so fun to live with myself! :lol! Keep up your posts as they are interesting and makes a person think!!! God Bless! :angel: Ma