Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Everyone please keep our new baby Hanna in their prayers! For the second

Sunny

time in three weeks she is a patient at The Arkansas Children's Hospital. She has two ear infections, RSV, and some kind of germ in her blood from her intestines. They had to do another lumbar punture on her, but it came back okay. Such hurtful procedures for such a small babe! However, the heart murmurs were sounding better, so hopefully after all this is done and we can get her well again, she will be much better. No reason was given as to how she contracted these things. Of course she was born with the murmurs, but the ear infections and RSV is contagious and could have been in the air from the grocery to the church. When they are tiny like this, they are just so helpless looking. I will be checking in on her in the morning after some much needed sleep, and will let you know how she is doing. I will probably spend the night with her at the hospital tomorrow night. I would appreciate your prayer for her. Love, Sunny

[attachment 79154 Hanna-and-Nanna.jpg]

n/t

n/t

n/t

speedy recovery for Hanna. Scary stuff with these little ones and for most part all you can do is hope and pray they doctors know what they are doing. Meantime you and Hanna our in our thoughts and prayers. Geo-CT

n/t

That RSV is rampant up here.As you know it is very contagious and makes the little ones very sick.The good news is with treatment the recovery is usually very fast.Rest assured that Hanna will be in my prayers

Linda is on the road, in the hospital room or home trying to get some shut-eye without having much time to do anything else.

I talked with her Saturday and at that time they all expect the baby home sometime Sunday.

Please keep the baby in your prayers. Hopefully little Hanna will grow out of most of her issues, but it won't be accomplished without the intervention of prayer and the actions of a merciful God.

Thank you so much.

aj