Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Everyone look who came to visit us today!! Is it

Sunny

a pet someone has let escape, or perhaps turned out because they were tired of it? That's a shame if that's what happened. He just came ambling up our driveway. His shell is about eighteen inches in diameter, and he is very very friendly, and he was very very hungary.
[attachment 27815 turtle1.jpg]
After a head of lettuce and an apple, he is now safe asleep in our shop. If there are no ads in the newspaper within the next couple of days, I guess we will take him to the Little Rock Zoo! He just walks around, kind of lonesome like.
[attachment 27816 turtle2.jpg]

All the grandkids came over, and they thought he was a "dinosaur" and quickly named him Crush from Finding Nemo!

My best to you all. I am getting better. Going to the doctor tomorrow to get stitches out and looked over real good. Perhaps then I will be able to type better!

Anybody know anything about these type of tortises???? :)

but it's that time of year around here where they start wondering and end up trying to cross the highway and county roads,i straddled a pretty good sized one with the car the other day,thats alot of food he ate..

n/t

some fool probably did just dump him off. He would probably do just fine around the homestead though but you would have to bar him from your garden

Hope you're healing quickly.