Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ever notice that when we age,words take in different meanings????.......

warthog

Take the word party.When I was young,my definition was carousing with friends and drinking until we couldn't see straight,I thought it no big deal.Now,the same word means vastly different things.For example:Celebrations with my Church congregation,spending quality time with loved ones,and also the memories of being very young and way too stupid for my own good,.....MY,how things can change....My mother used to call wisdom"Knowing which side your bread is buttered on", and it would anger her to no end when my friends and I would be out gettin all sloshed and acting brainless:wacko:.......One thing Has become REAL CLEAR,over the past years:Satan's world is alive and well,and all ya gotta do is say'Give it to me',and he will be more than happy to lead you astray in many different ways:devil:...."GET BEHIND ME,SATAN!!!,"........:starwars:

Ha! At first I thought you were talking 'Archie Bunker' style of 'words taking different meanings'.
Yep, the meaning of the word 'party' has changed for me also, heck, I'm partying right now just typing this post...yeehaw!