Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Evenn' /Mornn' All

SurfCutter

Well I was going to post a long "boo who" of the pass few days but after typin' it out I felt a bet better , but also feel it may not /is not wise to post the information I had put down .... lets just stay it was very painful soul wrenching ,,, and no end yet in sight. My things are for the most part out of the house at her request and now will more than likely so be not worth the effort it took to get it all out , it would have been better to have it sold off at a yard sale in the spring even if she took all the money from it ....
I find the coming holidays very hard and slide in to what is commonly called my "Great Blue Funk" period that will last until spring ....it has become harder and harder for me to show any sprite and I see little to improve it of late with 16 years at and end .......and

This sounds just as bad ... I guess I will let this stand and maybe repost a bit later when I am not so weak ... I have shift coverage so will be working the next 9 of 10 days ..
Bill G.

Good advice is to not jump into another relationship right away. You are very vulnerable now and could make some stupid choices. I have in the past.

The holidays are just something to get through. They are for me too. Get some councelling if you can, it helps to blow off the steam. Join a gym for the same reason and keep busy. The main thing is to keep busy and I guarantee, the day will come that you will realize that this was good. Believe me.

Don't start drinking because you think it will make you feel better. Booze is a depressant and will not help.

NO NOT fall in love with the first dang woman that will give you attention. That is the best advice I can give you. I think almost every person on this forum has been through it. I know Mikie, not everyone!! :D

Know only that you have friends here.... you may not have met them in person..... yet. However, we still care about you and wish only for you to get through this. As painful as it may be now, this too will fade and pass. Not much comfort perhaps, but we all have had traumas that we felt were all consuming. But we did manage to get by them.

If you ever need to just talk, we are here.

Fair winds

Mikie

n/t

in time, the wounds will heal. Most, myself included somehow, bounce back, some how regroup, learn something from it and move on and usually its better that it was. Different but better. Good luck as you travel down this road of life.

George-Ct