Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Evenn' All

SurfCutter

I hope everyone has or is having a Merry Christmas, I am in work tonight and it is a busy one , the day was quiet . I when to church last evening , my son had a small bit part in the early evening service, I let my feelings show a bit for the first time and did not sit with my soon to be Ex, she and my daughter sat in the third from the front center pew and my son and I sat in the fifth on the left side pew . The pastor had a very syrupy hello for me....after the service ...Any way maybe I should have sat with her , but I could not longer bare the lies and this only made it clear to everyone that either she was /is right or that it is true that we are over...
Supper with her and the kids went well at least for the point of view that that kids had a great time , I got them what they had asked for ...I know spoiled rotten , now that that they know they can work the ends against the middle , but I have not changed other than I am the one giving when and what I want to them and not have to go through SWMBO to ask what and when ...

She does not know what she had or what she has thrown away .......
Bill G.

I can really empathize with you. It is a heck of a tight rope to walk to maintain your honesty and still to make things seem to be OK for the little ones. One day they will be old enough and you can sit them down for a long talk.

In the meantime, I strongly recommend you keep a detailed diary of everything you experience during this mess...down to the last details of how you are feeling. One day the babies will want to know certain answers and if you are like me the memory dims and warps a bit over time. You will not be able to relive this event so please think of what you are doing and when making decisions, take your time, hold your tongue, seek guidance from your friends and (most of all) the Lord Himself...but write it all down. One day your notes might be the healing medicine for the babies.

We are coming up on a new year. It will be better than the last one donchaknow.

aj