Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Evenn' All

SurfCutter

Well I am down to one giant pumpkin, est, about 750-800 lbs , I lost all the others but one to a soil virus. That one I took to a local weight off , Spencer Fair , Spencer Ma. and placed 4th with 434 lbs I break even on the gas to get it there but now I can say I have weighted one in. I hope to ride the last one out to the clubs weight off in October ...we will see..This is also the one the local newspaper took a picture of and put in the Sunday paper last week so the secret pumpkin patch is no longer secret....
On other fronts things are still in a tailspin personally and slowly moving or having to move my things out and finding a place to store it all .... it ain't fun or easy is it ...
Bill G.

When is the fair? Might be able to make a run down.

Dave

Sunny ,
As much as I would like to I no longer have that option due to my current personal status ..... I hope in time things will work out that I can post photo's .
On a happier note it looks like a good season from what I can see so far, I start picking the end of next week I will be able to tell for sure if I break even or have a bumper crop ....
Thank You ,
Bill g.