Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Evening Shift

Low Tide Tim

Went back to the surf lane with Max for the evening shift. The weather had not changed much and the wind and surf were just as I left them in the morning. Max and I headed south and about half way to the pier I ran into a surf hunter by the name of Sam from the Harrisonburg Va. area. He was using the fameous excalibur and I knew immediantley that I would like him. Later on down the beach we ( Max and I ) met up with Samn and Bia. We traded lies about the surf lane and worked out dinner plans. It was settled, Italina would be the plate. Oh yea back to the detecting. When I first got on the beach my first glimpse of gold was in the form of a bracelet. There were no markings on it but it sure looks as if it is gold. Then a little later on I managed to snag a 10 K womans ring with a purple stone, not sure what it is but it is nice looking. Well thats the extent of the loot. Not too much junk but in addition to the loot I uncovered 25 pennys, 7 dimes and 2 quarters. Todays forcast is much like yesterday and I am taking a break today because I am coming out of retirement and starting a new job on Monday. I will be a Probation and Parole Officer for the state of Virginia. Yaa--HOO!!
HH and good luck to all the surf pirates out there.
Here is a photo ot the Booty from the evening shift.
LTT

Nice find Tim
I went down to the beach this morning and is still very rough and not much there I found a couple dollars in clad and that was all. I did not see anybody else in the surf lane this morning

Nice ring!

Dave:
If the wind lays down a little it should be a little nicer but unless some of the sand is moved out finds are going to be few and far between. Just my opinion....
LTT

I watched Tim scoop that ring from the surf 30 feet from me. He was in a spot I hunted hard and for hours earlier that afternoon. In fact, it was about two hours prior. My jaw dropped. At least he let me hear it on my excal. It did sound really good! :cry:

Dude! Do you realize what that means??? That means that theoretically, we can just stand in ONE PLACE and swing our coil back and forth and the treasure will come to US!!! No more traipsing endlessly up and down the beach!!! This is gonna be great!!!

Look, I hope nobody minds, but I want the spot about halfway between the lifeguard chair and the water, right in front of the Boardwalk Hotel. Cool beans???