Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Evening at Grandma's house!!!!!

wyohunter99

I hunted this evening at my Grandma's house for a couple of hours with my 7 year old daughter and my 5 year old son (They had a blast!!!). Her house was built in the late teens , seems like I always find something good there. I found my fair share of trash, but found some goodies as well. First target I hit was about 7" down and it turned out to be a 1977 WY license plate (in the middle of the lawn????) Then I found some kind of token see picture that reads "The Palace" on the front and "Good for 10 cents in trade" on the back. Anybody has info on this let me know???? Then we found a 1920 wheat penny... All in all we had fun and the kids cant wait to go back!!!! We only got to do maby 10% of her yard....
DSC_9323.jpg

Nice job. I'm trying to get my 12 year old daughter to go with me and use my Tesoro.Don't know anything about the token but some of them are very ollectable.I think Grandparents houses are one of the places you overlook.Then you get the idea Keep on digging.

I think my Daughter has caught the bug allready:wacko: The only info I can find on the token it could be from " The Palace" bar in Colorado or from the "The Palace" hardware and grocery store in Nevada... I have seen some of there tokens and this one is very similar.... CIRCA 1906