Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Even though it was a cold start, the silver and gold warmed me up

JimmyCT

Got out with the Equinox 800 yesterday and went to a spot where they were doing construction. Glad I picked them up before they were gone forever. A thank you goes out to fwcrawford for helping me identify and to explain I found an 18k Gold pendant. :rofl: Thanks Felix!

Sweet finds nice hunk of gold!! What did it ring up ?
Mark

Mark, the gold pendant rang up at a solid 13. Out of the ground it rang up at 11.

Nice I hit some nice silver this weekend no gold

Dude that Pendant is just AWESOME!!!!!! and who don't love Silver and GOLD? Congrats My Friend!!!!!

Mike K (Ohio)

Silver and Gold.. don't they look nice together.. nice finds Jim!!
Glad to help you out anytime!!

I still keep looking at that gold pendant! Its nice, Like I was saying if you plan on wearing it get some more gold added to the top as it was or still is close to breaking :(

Mike K

Thanks GR!

I am starting to see (actually hear) the subtle differences of a pulltab and gold / nickels. Don't get me wrong I still get fooled but this is what I learned: sweeping slow over the target they all sound good (pulltabs, gold / nickels etc) Now start increasing the sweep speed. (not super fast either) I notice pull tabs will start to break apart in tone and will not be consistent across the target. Whereas a nickel or even this gold pendant will still sound solid across the whole target no matter how fast I sweep. In any case this is what I am discovering.

Great Republic said:
Congrats on the gold. I'm digging more pull tabs lately.

Thanks Mike. I do not plan on wearing it though.

Mike K (Ohio) said:
I still keep looking at that gold pendant! Its nice, Like I was saying if you plan on wearing it get some more gold added to the top as it was or still is close to breaking :(

Mike K

Thanks Chris.

GroundScanner said:
Very nice find Jim.