Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Essiac:natures cure cure for Cancer

C.J.M.

This tea according to history came from Canada in 1922 by a Rene Caisse who was a nurse,lots of history behind this tea.At the present time the F.D.A.will not allow it to be used by physicians.Most people go to T.J.Mexico for treatment,but do not know that they can purchase it here as a herb mixture.This herbal mixture has a lot of testimonies as results at the Herbal healer Academy in Arkansas.Here are some pages however there are a lot more pages.If in doubt e.mail or call Herb healer can answer any question you have.From what I understand it better to start using the tea as early as possible in cancer cases.Good day:thumbup:

Thanks Bill, I saved this to my own email address! Something to know and, hopefully, I won't ever have cancer but there are others who do that I know! SO SAD, with all the sicknesses, diseases and evilness in this old sinful world! :angel: Ma

BY the way I do not have cancer but my arthritis is much better,and I take it once in the a.m. This nurse suffered persecution from the government and was shut down,however it rose up by some other Dr.Like I said it before the FDA DOES NOT WANT A CURE FOR CANCER JUST A TREATMENT---$$$$$$:veryangry:

So sad but so true.....the greediness of this sinful world which includes our Government is disgusting but they will have to answer to God someday, too, and it won't be pleasant when they do unless each one finds Jesus and He changes their ways! :angel: Ma