Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Error message

rl48off

I plugged in a IPX7 Wireless standard v4.1 I noticed a Triangle with asterisk in the center ...This is to the right of the battery power. I don't know if it was triggered when pairing headphones or not. I did a factory reset and it's still there. Has anyone experienced this.. Can you tell me how to resolve.???? this probem.

Thanks
Ronnie 800 Equinox

you can find this in your user manual

Thanks Jason I guess I freaked out. I did look but I was in the wrong part of the manual. Thanks for your response.
I guess I don't have any film in my camera getting old.

Thanks

It was some kind of an overload. It ok now !! That Icon is gone. And I was in beach one when it happened inside my house. :clap:

For those who don’t know ...if you are in salt water in beach 2 and the overload comes on...you have to raise the coil out of the water for it to reset.

Had someone hunt most of the day the other day with theirs on. Mine came on today in fact.....i assume over a can bottom i checked. Anytime you check something big and booming....... check to see if it came on. It can really reduce depth when in the water.