Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox software question.

joey786

I just bought a new equinox and was wondering how I can find out what version of software I have,
Thanks

Go to the minelab website and try to update it.
There are plenty of youtube videos if you need help on updating.

Also its on the box it came in.

Just to add what jayhop suggested, you need to download the newest version of updater software which can be found on the Minelab site. Once it's on your computer. plug in your Equinox (Must be turned on) to the computer and it will tell you what version you have on your Equinox. The new version is 2.0.

You can look on the box and the label will tell you what version you have.
I just bought one a couple weeks ago ( new shipment to dealer ) and it had version 1.7.5.
At the bottom of the label you may see SW 1.7.5... if this is the case, you will have to do the download the newer version which is 2.0 I believe.

Just for future info Joey...... if for any reason you want to go back...... those 3 small dots in the lower right corner is what you have to hit.

Thanks dewcon, so far I'm liking the new update, I like the new f2 feature but I wonder how much I'm missing. I

Thanks dewcon, so far I'm liking the new update, I like the new f2 feature but I wonder how much I'm missing. Wonder if its unmasking abilities are affected by this.

joey786 said:
Thanks dewcon, so far I'm liking the new update, I like the new f2 feature but I wonder how much I'm missing. I
Test it out dig a hole plant some targets
Mark

I reverted back to the original version 1.5. I never stayed with 1.75 more than a week. Jumpy VDI numbers and off center pinpointing in pre-digs. I didn't figure ML would change the core of Ver. 1.75, in making V2.0. I know what Ver 1.5 found for me. Version 2.0 still had the glitches I found in 1.75, so I quit it after a week. The 600 now feels "right" again.