Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Epic hunt with friend dime trifecta silver half and quarter !

Mark kus

What a day at the park beautiful day ground was soft I Was hunting with a friend Jacab both with our Equinox I start off with a 1944 merc then Jacob gets two Indians one 1896 and I believe 1900’s
Then I got a ring and a small gold pin .
And a 1933 Canadian penny..
The hunt slowed until I hit a spot loaded with wheats and then the silver just kept coming!!
Mostly Mercs and a few Rosie’s thrown in then Jacob said he had a screaming 35 tuned out to be a walker! 1939
I dug 49 wheats and almost $9.00 in clad as I moved to a narrow strip of grass between to ledges I had a great dime signal
I knew it was silver under a rock about 6” down was my 1896 Barber!
Sweet my first dime trifecta!!!
I kept saying to Jacab there has to be a silver quarter in here I was just about done for the day a straight 4 hour hunt never stopped and I had a 31-32 on the nox a 1942 Washington
I called Jacob over I told you I said I knew we would hit a half and a silver quarter!
With all these wheats! I ended the day with 10 silvers not my best day but a great day!
!just a epic hunt and a great hunch payed of big time!!!
Park 2 5 tones 21 sensitivity recovery speed 5 iron 2..
HH
Mark

You are burning it up with super finds!!

It was a copper ring plated gold a nice 14 thought it was gold lol

Mark,
What an awesome location... :thumbup:

49 wheats, and 10 silvers in one hunt is more like the old days than the present.
Hope it was as much epic fun as it looks,
:)
mike

Super day to remember. Very nice

Thanks guys went back this am got two silver Rosie’s and two more mercs 18 silvers from there so far ..
Ground was still frozen in a few spots so I’ll have to wait a bit..