Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

enjoy

eppillus06

when writing this i just hope its the right picture,not the coins,it is what i wanted,its not much fell's,but someone dropped them,have many more in differant boxes,will post soon

its just stuff from an old airfield,dirty,dirty,dirty.i dont clen anything yet.i should think you know the story of where they come from!.everyone of them is special is special to me.its what they represent wholey.dog tags are the worst thing to hold in the hand in my opinion,INCOMING.ATTENTION.kind of eeirie,but still good to find.i beleive all dog tags should be returned to next of kin{personnal thing}.but the best smoked,cleaned button's,military-non military your likely to see are on THAMES AND FIELD webpage.jugs,utencil's,beads,buckle's,strapend's, badge's.so many differant variety's.your be on there for hour's and you wont get bored.not unless you dont like history.from mesolithic,neoglithic,bronze age,iron age,roman to present day.THAMES&FIELD.thanks for looking.