Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Enjoy Life

Sgt. Silverman

It was 12 years ago yesterday that Alissa and I had to say goodbye to Jordan. It was a very long and painful 5 months of not knowing if she would live or die. We were told numerous scenario's from; Alissa wouldn't carry Jordan to term - to - she would live only a day or two out of the womb. During this time we endured countless criticism's from friends and family that I cannot even put into words other than, "we were being selfish for not having an abortion."

12 years later all that pain and stress is gone. The Lord has given us so many Blessings and spiritual healing since we laid our daughter to rest I'm both humbled and speechless. But most of all, I know my family and I will see Jordan again someday in Heaven and we will live together for eternity, and that is what keeps me going everyday. Jordan's death gave me life. An awakening to my soul to want to have a deeper relationship with Jesus that I don't think I could have possibly imagined, and for that, I am truly Blessed to be her Daddy.

So my friends I will leave you with this; although we will inherit the kingdom of Heaven someday, our lives on this Earth are short. Enjoy life to the fullest and try to lead as many people to Jesus as possible, because that my friends is the true meaning of life. :) I pray you all had a Blessed Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Godspeed and God Bless,

Greg

Wise words Greg and thank you for them.

I woud like to add my thanks that Alissa's testimony was very helpful to my niece who had a similar sort of trisomy problem.

Her baby was born dead, but her faith sustained her and the family, and she has spoken of how helpful and timely Alissa's YouTube testimony was.

So "... we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose" and we can never know how widespread the blessings may be.

That is a pretty stone. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Prayers for you and yours Greg! Please Father would you send all of us into your harvest! May this forum be a place of comfort and building. I know my hearts cry is to aid in gently leading people to a relationship with the Savior. May my stumbling be less and may my walk be straighter. You know our hearts Father cleanse them with your refiners fire. Make us into contagious servants. Father captivate the seekers and give us the means to touch hearts for your Kingdom. In our precious Lord and Saviors name Jesus Christ Amen!

It is so good to know that you guys have peace now. God bless.

Hello Brother Greg & Family,
I am so proud to call you brother & I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Heaven, if not before. Praise God for the peace you've been given over the loss of your daughter, Jordan, and praise Him also for your faith & incredible God loving family. Thank you for your witness & willingness to share the Lord's love with as many as you can while there's still time. It is my hope that God will bless you & your family in this coming year with your every need, as well as the desires of your heart to follow & serve Him.

Martin

count our many blessings one by one and give God the glory and praise....even when the blessings are for a very short time and He is bearing the pain with you both! Amen! :angel: Ma

Being in this world but not being of it is probably one of the biggest reasons for slow harvesting! Paul said he would be all things to all men to lead them to Christ. He was truly a fisher of man. I'm sure God doesn't want us falling back into our old ways, but who goes into the darkness to shine light even for but a moment. Again not looking for excuses but, just assembled facts. There is nothing easy about this life and surely if you don't have a friend in Jesus to confide in then you have emptiness. Let Jesus fill the emptiness within the hearts of those who seek him. May we become less that He may become more in us, flooding this forum with His Love. I was away for far to long from the forum checking in only occasionally. I just pray that this forum could keep me focused on His purpose and let me be a small part of showing Gods Love to the purpose driven searcher who has been lead to this special group of believers by Gods divine appointment. God Bless Ma

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers. Although Jordan passed away on her due date and was stillborn, she was our precious little girl with the tinyest ten fingers and ten toes. But the mountains she moved in my family and I with Jesus along side of her cannot be put into words. I am looking forward to introducing her to all of you someday, and just knowing that brings the biggest smile to my face. :)

Have a Blessed Sunday everyone and may the Peace and Grace of the Holy Spirit be with each and everyone of you.

Your Friend in Jesus,

Greg

Thanks for sharing this part of your life with us Greg. Can you imagine all the friends and families we will get to meet one day.