Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

End Time Bible Prophecy

Hope you like it here. God bless

Hope you find what you are looking for. I have a sweet like new Ace 350 if you are interested.

Sandtick said:
Welcome to the forum! And thanks for the link! Some very good reading over there.

Yeah, I've been interested in Bible prophecy for many years. But I found that most of what is taught out there doesn't line up with Bible scripture.

One thing that you will find about about Roadtobetterliving is that it is bathed in scripture, that is taken in context, to prove what is said on this website. I have found over the years that a lot of what we believe is not supported by scripture. A lot of errant doctrines we believe are not taught from the Bible. As an example, check out these pages...

The True State of the Dead - Do we go to Heaven or Hell when we Die? - The Full Discourse on this Topic

6 Tools Satan Uses to Defeat Us

And this one... but be warned .. This is not politically correct... and it will challenge traditional thinking...

Lost Bible Truths Restored Since the Protestant Reformation

Enjoy,
Dennis

SeniorSeeker said:
This would be a great beginning to your study on prophecy: The Great Controversy The Great Controversy ~ The Foundation

Boy you got that right. Although, this book doesn't pull any punches. It says it as it is... but it's the truth about the history of the Christian church. It has the handle on End Time Bible Prophecy.

The Great Controversy is an excellent book. A must read for all of God's people.

Dennis

SeniorSeeker said:
This would be a great beginning to your study on prophecy: The Great Controversy The Great Controversy ~ The Foundation

Wow, SeniorSeeker you just reminded me of a video series about the war in Heaven and what the Angels thought while experiencing this controversy. It's called... Lightning From Heaven

The best videos series I've ever seen explaining how evil and sin came into the universe from an angel called Lucifer. As its been said, God didn't create Satan, but Lucifer, by his own choice, became Satan through his rebellion.

Have you ever wondered what the unfallen Angels think about sin? This series allows you to see into the minds of unfallen Angels, and spawns the question... How will sinful Man fit into Heaven and not bring sin into a sinless Heaven?

Check it out,
Dennis

Thank yo, Dennis
I've saved the website & will watch them when I can. God bless.

Martin

TheHitMan said:
SeniorSeeker said:

Wow, SeniorSeeker you just reminded me of a video series about the war in Heaven and what the Angels thought while experiencing this controversy. It's called... Lightning From Heaven

The best videos series I've ever seen explaining how evil and sin came into the universe from an angel called Lucifer. As its been said, God didn't create Satan, but Lucifer, by his own choice, became Satan through his rebellion.

Have you ever wondered what the unfallen Angels think about sin? This series allows you to see into the minds of unfallen Angels, and spawns the question... How will sinful Man fit into Heaven and not bring sin into a sinless Heaven?

Check it out,
Dennis