Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Emergency PLEASE PRAY--Tom just got bitten blood drawn by neighbor's dog that got loose & came into Tom & Tami's yard!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

They can't get ahold of anyone to report it--Tami burn't her food while attending to Tom & trying to report it BUT Holiday Weekend, of course, no one home! Peroxide is being used to wash & cleanse wound --don't know how big a bite was made, as I am in my bedroom! Problems & Trials never seem to cease but I know God is on His throne & Jesus is still in the healing business!

Praying in the name of Jesus, Tom's leg will be healed with no serious problems--may have to get a Rabies Shot if the neighbors dogs aren't vaccinated BUT should be! Tami's dogs are barking like crazy they know something bad is going on! I also have the Tummy Ache & that doesn't help calm the situation! Thanks for all prayers--God is FAITHFUL in His PRECIOUS HOLY NAME, JESUS! AMEN! Ma

Ma. it seems like it's one thing or another all the time. I prayed now. Does God test us?
Ma. it seems like it's one thing or another all the time. I prayed now. Does God test us?
Yes, we are tested & tried because of satan's temptations upon our weak flesh & troubled by the trials we go through unless we keep believing, stay studied up & prayed up on God's Holy Word of pure TRUTH! Tami & Tom aren 't saved so add to the trials by the way they talk & live, although just friends & not sexually active like they used to be--Praise God as it is difficult enough for me, as a Christian, to live under one roof with sinners! Ma

Last edited:
In JESUS name heal him Lord:clap:

Thanks Bro Bill --His leg is fine but still suffering from the Stroke he had almost two years ago! He is unable to do much & Praise God that his mom helps take care of him with Dr visit's & such--Drives down from St. Louis, MO, to take him to the DRS in St. Louis & then brings him home--what a mom who truly loves her son!! Tami very busy & this helps her a lot, also, having to work 10 & 12 hour shifts & trying to take care of me! Really takes a toll on her own body--Prayers always needed & welcome! Thank you, & God Bless! Ma