Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

elite coil choices

jeff a

hi! I have an Elite ....I've been using a sunray s-12 coil on the beach for 9 glorious years. ! but it has quit working. ( Cracked coil face ) what are my other choices for a somewhat. "Light" but efficient coil ? The. WOT. sounds heavy. ,,, also. im looking for a s-12 used ? any advise will be appreciated !!

You can put an ad in the classifieds section on this site for another S12. A dealer may have a new old stock one or you could get a used one. Otherwise in the same size your looking at a 12X10 SEF coil, other detech coils and I believe NEL also makes coils in that size. Ive only used the S12 and 12X10, performance is excellent on both. I have used the WOT and agree its a step up in weight and don't care for that.
Look on Kellycos website for the SEF and Detech coils, not sure if they sell the NEL coils also but you can do a search for those.
I have a sharpshooter NEL coil for my Etrac which is a very good coil, they make various coils for minelabs.

Jeff,I have a 10x12 SEF coil on my Elite,very nice coil good depth, separation,long cord for hip mounting.These coils are water proof also.There are a lot of coil choices for your Sovereign.Good Luck HH Ron