Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

effects of metal detecting:blink:

brulon

this metal detecting thing is starting to get to me. went to a chinese take out place tonight to get dinner for the wife and me. got home and gave my wife hers and took mine and started chowing down. about halfway through, i bit into something very hard and metallic. this is where the metal detecting part comes in. instead of being mad that there was a foriegn object in my food, i was HOPING it was a ring....................... but it was another stinking memorial penny. how sick is that? put the penny in my metal detecting penny jar. maybe i will go back tomorrow night. it looks like a promising site. one day i may find that ring or some silver. who knows?

bill:smoke:

Perhaps you could give us a penny for your thoughts.:rofl: Sorry Bill, I couldn't let that one go.
I've found myself watching the news when the film crew are interviewing people next to play equipment or a large crowd. I'm interested to know where they are, so I can hunt there!:lol: I did exactly that when I was in Sydney around new years. There was a protest by the local Muslim group over the latest Israeli conflict. As the park they were in was literally at the end of the street that I was staying in, I dutifully went down there the next morning and scored $24:devil:.
Like you said. The effects of metal detecting.:angel:
Mick Evans.

Too funny brulon!! Wonder how it got in there. :stars:

Know it. Live it. Breathe it...get the weird looks daily!! We went on a bike ride to a nearby park and stopped at the tot lot to let our tot play on the equipment. I found myself using my foot to scrape off the loose mulch layer to see what might've stopped at the packed down layer. My wife was looking at me with that 'what the hel..er, HECK are you doing?' look. I told her what I was up to and then I realized how bad I have it! :sadwalk:

Hey! It must be your lucky day!:rofl:

Me too ,took my wife to walmart let her out at the door.Went and parked the car looked down found a dime, that was a sign I spent the whole time walking the lot look for treasure.