Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eclipse DD and MXT?

Herm

Could someone tell me if the Eclipse DD in compatible with the MXT 300. I'm pretty sure that I bought it for my DFX when I first got it, haven't use it such a long time . I tried it on the MXT and it won't hardly pick up a quarter air testing at about 2 inches.

It should be compatible and it should definitely do much better than that unless faulty or some other issue is involved. I use it nearly all the time on my MXT with very good results.
HH
BB

Thanks BarberBill, I'll try it again. What kind of depth can you get with your Eclipse DD and MXT. Also could I have possibly had it for the XLT, I'm thinking not but once again I forget. Herm

I'm picking up quarters in the ground easily at 6 - 8 inches. If your coil was originally for an XLT, it is designed for an different frequency than the MXT, M6, DFX and that may be the problem.
HH
BB

I too use the eclipse 6x10 on my MXT & get great depth I also use a 4x6 dd shooter for those trashier areas. Just the other day I had a faint signal & dug up the back half of a pocket watch at over 1 foot.

Hi Herm, Make sure you didn,t bend a pin when you put it on your detector. If you got one bent it will not work. Look close at them with a light, off alittle they want fit right. Good Luck Dean