Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earth Clinic ~ Holistic Health :thumbup:

Thanks Martin, I use H2O for many things including mouthwash and for cleansing and healing wounds! I have trouble with my nose, throat and ears and I'm going to try the spray method in my throat and for my lungs! I have allergies so my nose, throat, ears and eyes bother me a lot....so I have hope that this will help and also to make me feel better for getting out of bed and not be so tired or weak in my legs! God has everything in nature to keep us healthy and make us well instead of all these chemicals we put in our body which only make worse most of the time! God Bless! Ma

You are right Ma,many superb natural remedies are swept under the carpet for the simple reason that there is no money to be made from them.....greed comes first.