Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earphone Poll : which one do you use?

K.J.

Which earphones do you use with your T2?

I've been using since 1 year a pair of Logitech MP3 wireless and they work great with me.
I'm still on the look for a good pair of wired ones, though

I'd like to buy a pair og gray ghost original too. Is the audio loud? I had problems with other headphones before

n/t

[quote wvdigger]gray ghost originals[/quote]

Just got my gray ghost today. They look really good, but I found that the audio level is low, compared to my Logitech wireless headphones: to get a decent level I have to switch audio on over a half turn, whilst with Logitech at half run audio was already LOUD. Is that occurring to you as well?

Hello,

back to the top !

I am happily using the Gray Ghost headphones, but I would like to go again wireless. The Logitech MP3 were a good choice, but they were also fragile and once the batteries worn out, you cannot replace them.
Anyone here go wireless with T2? which headphones?
thanks

I have used the GreyGhost headphones for 8 years and am about to order a new set. This should show you that I am very satified with them.

Although I haven't tried any wireless yet I can speak from experience on "quality" headphones. In the past I've had Gray Ghosts, Killer Bees, and Black Widows along with Koss's top of the line phones. The most relevant thing that separates these headphones from the standard consumer headphones is there construction and sometimes there "bells and whistles". But there high prices keep most people on a budget away and that's not bad thing for them or in fact anyone who just wants a nice set on there head.
Right now I have a super pair of "Direct Sound Extreme Isolation" that are quality headphones with almost the same casings as many other top of the line Metal Detecting headphones and the cost $49.95 not $120 or $140. That puts some needed extra cash in my pocket too.
I also have a pair of "Stanton 300 DJ Single Cup headphones" that I compare to "Timber Wolf Rattlers". Although there not quite as heavy duty they serve the same purpose and at $40 compared to $80 there's another bargain.
So if you just check specs and take sometime to compare and shop you'll find a perfect pair at a great savings. Money that can be spent on other accessories or gas to get you to your favorite hunting spot. e'nuff said, Woodstock