Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Early Morning Tot-Lot Hunt

SeniorSeeker

I've not been to this particular school before so I didn't know what to expect. My finds were meager but interesting none the less. It's always nice finding laundry money and I enjoy digging Match Box cars/trucks. I found a few hair doo-dads, a house key, a few zipper pulls & odds and ends. My back began to say hello, after a couple hours, so I headed on home. Click the picture to enlarge it (& see it upright).

When you can get out and detect it doesn't matter what you find it is a blessing being out there. I think they are good finds. Congratulations.

Nice finds Martin! Is that silver loop an earing by any chance?

Also, what program do you use to shrink your photos? I use Microsoft Picture Manager, but when I compress them, they stay compressed. (This is the only way I've been able to load my pics under the KB's we're allowed.) Feel free to PM me some friendly advice. Thanks Martin, and again, congrats! I pray your back feels better by tomorrow. God Bless.

n/t

Thank You All,
It was truly wonderful being in God's great out-of-doors enjoying this incredible hobby and I appreciate the opportunity He's given me to find lost treasure. We've all heard it said that 'One Man's Junk Is Another Man' Treasure' and I think there's a lot of truth to that statement. I often marvel at what comes up out of the ground. Today's find of the Match Box truck was a prime example. The digital readout & sound coming from my Minelab X-Terra 505 indicated I had found a quarter six inches deep. Upon finding the Match Box truck, I was both surprised and delighted at the same time. I was physically able to kneel, use my arms & hands to dig, and rise again with out pain. We take so much for granted. I'm so grateful God has blessed me with the ability to enjoy myself in this way. Believe me...once you have experienced cancer, chemo therapy, and the inability to enjoy the simplest things in this life, being able to be outdoors metal detecting in nothing short of a God given miracle! I owe my God & Savior so much for all He's done for me.