Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

e-trac noise cancel secret

kevinslack

heres a e-trac noise cancel secret, but i dont understand Spanish. does anyone here know what he is saying to do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyRmvnz5quo

He Is not speking Spanish?

n/t

I believe that he is suggesting you manually select 1 of the 11 Channels in Noise Cancel to obtain a better, possibly deeper response to finding targets.

I don't understand the language spoken here , but it does seem that this is what he is suggesting.

It's actually a method I have already deployed on the Etrac and on the Explorers in some instances.

I believe that the suggestion here is that you manually select 1 of the 11 Channels in Noise Cancel to obtain a better, possibly deeper response to finding targets in a given area.

I don't understand the language spoken here , but it does seem to me that this is what he is suggesting.

It's method deployed on the Etrac and on the Explorers, in some instances where there is little or no EMI interference.

A properly executed Noise Cancel at any site is usually the best option to start with but a manual selection could also help.

david di

yes i always manual noise cancel before i start detecting and every 30 min or so after working the park. but im always looking for more information on how to do something better.

before i start hunting i always push the noise cancel button, i thought it was part of the set up before you start hunting.

it's the manual noise cancel in question.I don't use it....yet